We are so excited to see you this Fall. Everything you need to know about the Assembly will be here on this page. Please keep an eye on it as new information will be added regularly.
✔️ When – November 10-12
✔️ Where – Holiday Inn
3950 I-10 South and Walden Road
Beaumont, Tx 77705
Download the flyer (English | Spanish) for registration and hotel information
The deadline for advance conference registration is October 31 and hotel registration is October 11
4 Steps to Prepare for Assembly
1. Review the Agenda & Schedule
The business meeting agenda lets you know what time to be where and what conversations you can expect when. The schedule is your guide to what’s happening across the entire weekend. There are plenty of great ways to enjoy fellowship and work on your program outside of the business meeting.
2. Review the Beacon or Online Documents
The following are set to have discussion and possibly votes associated with them:
- Elections for Area Officers and Coordinators
- The 2024 Budget
- Newsletter Task Force findings
- Motion #7 ASBRs
- Audit Committee Reports 2021/2022
- Standing Committees in the Policies and Procedures Handbook
Please plan 20-30 minutes to review them before the Assembly and get any feedback from your group that might inform your vote.
3. Plan for Elections
Our current panel will be ending its term at the end of this year so we will select new Trusted Servants at this Assembly. Please:
- Review the job descriptions for all Area positions.
- Review resumes from those who have raised their hand to stand for a position. Additional resumes will be added as received. Members who choose to stand during the Assembly will not have their resumes listed here.
- Review the list of members who qualify to hold officer positions at the Area level.
4. Be Sure You Have Your GR Orientation Packet
You may have a packet from an Assembly you recently attended or you can download a copy here to bring with you. This packet will be important during the GR Interchange and throughout the meeting so please take a few minutes to review it before the Assembly begins.
Thank you for your service and we look forward to seeing you in Beaumont!