Hi and Welcome!
Al-Anon has but one purpose: to help families of alcoholics. We do this by practicing the Twelve Steps, by welcoming and giving comfort to families of alcoholics, and by giving understanding and encouragement to the alcoholic.
We hope this page helps you learn more about about Al-Anon.
We recommend trying six (6) meetings before deciding is Al-Anon is right for you. Click here to find meetings near you.
- Click here for answers to Al-Anon Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Click here for “First Steps in Al-Anon” Podcast
- Click here for Al-Anon Phone Meetings
- Click here for Al-Anon Approved Literature
- Click here for Al-Anon Slogans
- Click here to learn more about Sponsor and Sponsorship
- Click here for The Beacon (East Texas Area 53 Newsletter)
- Learn Al-Anon Acronyms, click here
Have questions about this site?
Contact us by emailing
Total Views: 7392 ,