Hi and Welcome!
Al-Anon has but one purpose: to help families of alcoholics. We do this by practicing the Twelve Steps, by welcoming and giving comfort to families of alcoholics, and by giving understanding and encouragement to the alcoholic.
We hope you find information on this page to help you get started.
We also recommend trying 6 meetings before deciding if Al-Anon is right for you. Click here to find more meetings near you.
Looking for a “printable meeting list”? Click here – then scroll down and click on your area.
- Click here for answers to Al-Anon Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Click here for “First Steps in Al-Anon” Podcast
- Click here for Al-Anon Phone Meetings
- Click here for Al-Anon Approved Literature
- Click here for Al-Anon Slogans
- Click here to learn more about Sponsor and Sponsorship
- Click here for latest issue of East Texas Area 53 Al-Anon Newsletter – The Beacon
- Learn Al-Anon Acronyms, click here